ExpiredLifetime access to 9 Excel courses*
The Road to Excel-lence.
Wear that new Excel knowledge proudly with custom-fitted learning tailored to you.
If you’ve ever frantically Googled “what is vlookup?” or thought pivot tables were something Ross Geller invented, you’re not alone.
Excel’s endless capabilities and many functions can make it feel impossible to learn.
But you can’t just keep claiming proficiency on your resume and praying you’ll never have to use it.
Now, you won’t have to because we’re bringing you a way to master this powerful and versatile tool: The Excel Mastery Bundle by Excel with Business.
The Excel Mastery Bundle is a user-tailored tutorial series on Microsoft Excel with business-relevant courses designed to teach you what you need to know and nothing you don’t.
The Excel Mastery Bundle gives you everything you need to be an Excel pro, whether you’re a total newbie or you’ve been around the workbook a few times already.
That’s because this training tool is completely personalized to your knowledge, career, and goals, so you can skip the formalities and get on a need-to-know basis with Excel.
A smart filter backed by a machine learning algorithm figures out your comfort level with Excel and brings you right to the relevant modules.
While this thorough nine-course bundle covers the basics for beginners, Excel is so much more than data entry.
You’ll be able to learn intermediate Excel functions like popular formulas (whaddup, VLOOKUP), PivotTables, the art of the chart, and macros.
OK, but maybe you already knew all that stuff.
Level up even higher with advanced-level techniques, like automating your spreadsheets with macros and VBA (there are two great courses on this), so you can work smart, not hard.
Wherever your knowledge gaps are, Excel with Business has you covered with courses like Microsoft PivotTable, Microsoft VBA, Data Analysis In Excel, and Excel For Accountants, all wrapped up in this neat bundle.
We know just sitting through videos is a snoozefest.
The Excel Mastery Bundle gets interactive with practice tasks and knowledge checks that help you learn by actually doing.
As you complete sections, you’ll be able to track your improvement, test your skills, and even acquire certificates, which can be used to prove you’re actually proficient in Excel.
Why wait? Your acceptance letter from Excel with Business is here.
- Lifetime access to 9 Excel courses*
- Even though your deal is lifetime, you must redeem this code by April 1, 2019
- *Basic Microsoft Excel Course
- *Microsoft Excel Course
- *Advanced Microsoft Excel Course
- *Microsoft PivotTable Course
- *Microsoft VBA Course
- *Advanced Microsoft VBA Course
- *Data Analysis in Excel Course
- *Excel for Accountants (Basic) Course
- *Excel for Accountants (Intermediate) Course
- Access to Excel Mastery’s in-house trainer for questions or issues
- Any and all updates to courses will be included
- Free weekly webinars from Excel Mastery covering Excel and other Microsofts products
- Please note: This deal is not stackable
- 60-day money back guarantee. No matter the reason.