ExpiredLifetime access to Visitor Analytics
Here’s Visitor Analytics with the traffic.
A sleek and streamlined interface delivering user-friendly analytics.
Sumo-ling, you already know how important website analytics are for your business.
Sadly, most analytics pages make about as much sense as the pronunciation of “Worcestershire” (don’t @ me, England).
Jumbled charts and mysterious numbers get in the way of understanding vital site traffic data.
Cut through the noise with your new pal, Visitor Analytics.
Visitor Analytics is a website analytics tool that presents real-time info and clean data to help you make the most of site traffic data.
Website statistics just got so much easier with Visitor Analytics’ user-friendly interface.
When you need the scoop on your site traffic, Visitor Analytics presents the important stuff, like real-time visitor stats, details, and timestamps.
You can also easily see peak traffic times in just a few clicks. (Bonus: you can effortlessly check your growth thanks to the constant visual comparison of your data.)
To see this data, all you have to do is specify a date range and the tool dishes out Excel-exportable info on latest visitors, including individual user paths and history on your site, country, IP, device type, OS, and browser.
Visitor Analytics helps you figure out what makes your visitors tick with useful data like the number of visitors per page, time spent on each page, sources of traffic, and bounce rates.
You can even go global with a handy map of your visitors and location stats.
This map will help you create localized products and geo-targeted content.
Web analytics data is the answer to increasing conversion rates, optimizing sales processes, creating the perfect user experience, and so much more.
But wading through endless drop-downs and hideous charts is no one’s idea of a good time.
Make Visitor Analytics your trusty advisor and get the brief on what actually matters.
- Lifetime access to Visitor Analytics
- Even though your deal is lifetime, you must redeem your code(s) by April 1, 2019
- 3 websites, with a limit of 10k visits/month/website
- Real-time website analytics
- Lifetime e-mail support
- Unlimited “visitor data” csv exports
- URL Campaigns tracking
- Daily, weekly or monthly email reports straight into your inbox
- Mapping out your users’ route or path within your site
- Unlimited website contributors
- 3 year data retention
- New users only
- Stack 2 codes and you get 7 websites, with a limit of 15k visits/month/website
- Stack 3 codes and you get 11 websites, with a limit of 20k visits/month/website
- Stack 4 codes and you get 15 websites, with a limit of 30k visits/month/website
- 60-day money back guarantee. No matter the reason.